22/01/2012

Left Penelope Waits

Unfortunately, my health could not permit the strenuous rehearsal schedule that this production had to offer. It was a profound disappointment to me, but dear readers, I have to admit a little part of me is relieved. Rehearsal is a commitment which drains one of social time or any other time, really. I wouldn't have been able to blog, read, write, study, or spend time with my family as much as I liked.

Also, I have to admit I was a little disappointed that the play I had auditioned for was not, in fact, the play I was cast in, but that's a different matter and one that would not have made me quit on its own.

What I have is the nastiest bronchial infection I've ever housed, and believe me, I've played host to some real nasties. As a result, I've spent a lot of time in bed feeling sorry for myself while I watched Disney shorts. Expect lists of which ones are the best, and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment